Answered By: Gabe [Research & Writing Studio]
Last Updated: Apr 05, 2018     Views: 279

If you have located a book in OneSearch, you can request it. This means it can be held for you at the Haggard Circulation Desk or, if you are faculty, it can be delivered to your office when classes are in session.  

See the video below or use the following link to see how to request an item through OneSearch


Once you have found the item, click on Request Options and then "Request WWU Copy."


If the book you want isn't available at WWU, under Find It, you will see an option to request the item through Summit or Interlibrary loan. Below is an example of an item available through Summit.