Answered By: Julene Sodt Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016 Views: 7656
There is a computer set up for checking and adding to your print quota on Haggard Hall level 2 by the Student Technology Center in the library. Directions for adding money to your account can be found posted nearby.
Other deposit stations are available on the first level of Haggard Hall and in the Academic Instructional West (AW) building.
You can also add money to your printing balance online using a VISA or MasterCard at https://wwu.pcounterwebpay.com/. There is a $1.00 fee to cover the bank and service provider charges for each credit card transaction.
Note that the printing account balance will be available as long as you are enrolled.
Refund Procedure Upon Leaving WWU
Request a refund of your print balance by emailing HelpDesk@wwu.edu from your WWU email account (@students.wwu.edu) no later than Friday of Finals Week.
- Your refund will be applied to your student account and will first be used to pay outstanding charges. Any remaining credit will be refunded by the refunding preference you have selected.
- If you have not selected a direct deposit refunding preference, please contact the Student Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, OM 360, 360-650-2865.
- If you have selected your direct deposit refunding preference please make sure your permanent mailing address is correct in Web 4U.
Information from the ATUS website.
- Will we be noted if our print quota reaches a certain amount?
- There are no email notifications with your print quota, but every time you release a print job you should get a pop up window that informs you how much you have left on your print quota. Those are the only notifications you will get.