Answered By: Gabe Gossett Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016 Views: 54
Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016 Views: 54
You can find links to log in to your library accounts in the upper right corner of the library homepage. If you want to check on a request for an item that is within the library collection take the following steps:
- Start at the Libraries homepage.
- Click on "Renew Materials" in the upper right (there is also a link under "Books and more")
- Choose Renew WWU Libraries Materials / Access your library record
- Log in using your last name and Western ID number (including the W)
- You will then be able to find links to items requested and checked out under "Account information."
- If you want to check on a request that you place through the Summit catalog click on Access your Summit record after clicking on "Renew Materials" from the library homepage. You will go through a similar log in procedure as above, but will need to indicate that you are affiliated with Western first.
If this does not adequately answer your question a librarian will be happy to help you. You can contact us using the information and links to the right.