Answered By: Gabe [Research & Writing Studio] Last Updated: Dec 11, 2017 Views: 71
Answered By: Gabe [Research & Writing Studio]
Last Updated: Dec 11, 2017 Views: 71
You can find links to log in to your library accounts in the upper right corner of the library homepage. If you want to check on a request for an item that is within the library collection take the following steps:
- Start at the Libraries homepage.
- Click on "Renew Materials" in the upper right (there is also a link under "Books and more")
- Choose Renew WWU Libraries Materials / Access your library record
- Log in using your last name and Western ID number (including the W)
- You will then be able to find links to items requested and checked out under "Account information."
- If you want to check on a request that you place through the Summit catalog click on Access your Summit record after clicking on "Renew Materials" from the library homepage. You will go through a similar log in procedure as above, but will need to indicate that you are affiliated with Western first.
If this does not adequately answer your question, library staff will be happy to help you. You can contact us using the information and links to the right.