Answered By: Gabe Research & Writing Studio Last Updated: Dec 29, 2017 Views: 121
Answered By: Gabe Research & Writing Studio
Last Updated: Dec 29, 2017 Views: 121
- Most article databases are subscription based. Western Libraries provides access to many databases that you have access to, however, you will want to use the links from the Western Libraries pages in order to be recognized as a library user from off campus.
- To get to Western Libraries Databases do the following:
- Go to the Western Libraries homepage or the Libraries tab in MyWestern
- If at the Libraries' homepage click on "Article/ Databases." On MyWestern there will be an article database box on the upper left.
- We have many databases, in order to find the one that will work for your research topic click on "Databases by Subject" and use the drop down menu to choose the subject area closest to what you are looking for.
- To find databases by name you can browse an alphabetical list by following similar steps as above but look for links to "Databases by subject" instead.
- Course Page: Many research classes at Western have guides set up specifically for a class with lists of databases tailored to the needs of the course. To see the list of course pages please click here.