Answered By: Gabe, Research & Writing Studio
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016     Views: 111

Yes. Go to Wilson Library, room 562, where you can fill out a form that will be submitted to the cashiers office, which will process your refund.

Note: copier funds and printing funds are two different things. This information is only for money added for copy machines.

Live Chat

Get Help

Related Topics