Answered By: Gabe Gossett Last Updated: Apr 13, 2016 Views: 4153
Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Apr 13, 2016 Views: 4153
Reservations can be made online at https://libweb1.library.wwu.edu/groupstudy.
General guidelines for the room booking system
- Choose a room that best meets your group's size and equipment needs
- Maximum reservation period is 2 hours. Total hours are limited to 4 hours per group per day.
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance
- Room reservations are forfeited after 10 minutes
- Fees are charged for lost keys
- Use this system to book a room for anytime during open library hours
Specific guidelines for group study rooms
- Keys are checked-out at the Haggard Circulation Desk on Haggard 2
- Rooms can only be reserved for groups of at least two people (2 people must be present to check-out the key)
- Display Equipment: 7 rooms are equipped with large screen LCD monitor and interactive whiteboard - Whiteboard Help Documents and Videos
- Need a room for 1 person only? Consult with the Haggard Circulation Desk: 650-3084