Answered By: Gabe [Research & Writing Studio] Last Updated: Dec 11, 2017 Views: 144
Answered By: Gabe [Research & Writing Studio]
Last Updated: Dec 11, 2017 Views: 144
Yes. When you find an item you want in the Bellingham Public Library catalog you can take the following steps to make a request:
- Click on the "Hold First Available Copy" button
- Enter your Bellingham Public Library card number and pin
- Select WWU as the location to have the item delivered to
- When you item arrives it will be put on a hold shelf by Circulation on the West side of Haggard 2.
- Your item will be arranged on the shelf alphabetically by your last name
- Use the self checkout station and you Bellingham Public Library card next to the shelf to check the item out
- Return the item at any Whatcom library when you are done with it
You can also return Bellingham Public library books here. Pickup days are usually Tuesdays and Fridays.