Answered By: CPNWS CPNWS Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016 Views: 68
Answered By: CPNWS CPNWS
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016 Views: 68
A range of primary source materials are available via Western Libraries Heritage Resources programs:
- The Center for Pacific Northwest Studies has a number of collections related to the history of both the economic and recreational uses of wilderness areas in and around Whatcom County. Materials include original textual documents, historic photographs and scrapbooks, as well as other formats. Contact CPNWS for more information.
- For resources relating to outdoor activities or programs involving Western departments, faculty and students, researchers should also contact WWU Archives and Records Center and Western Libraries Special Collections.
Other useful resources may include:
- Western Libraries Map Collection
- Western Libraries Digital Collections
- Whatcom Museum Photo Archives