Answered By: Ruth Steele Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016 Views: 36
Answered By: Ruth Steele
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016 Views: 36
The following resources at WWU may be useful:
- Government Documents at Western Libraries (see Government Information guide, listed below)
- WWU's Center for Pacific Northwest Studies. Archival collections include congressional papers from Al Swift and Jack Metcalf, as well as Washington State Senator R. Frank Atwood.
- The Washington State Archives (NW Regional Branch). Houses municipal and county government records from Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish, Island, Clallam, Jefferson and San Juan Counties.
Additional resources to consider:
- Government records housed at local, state, federal or tribal archives and records centers (see "Resources for Researching Local and Regional History guide, below).
- Northwest Digital Archives. Consortial database for regional archival collections including political papers archived in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska.