Answered By: Gabe Research & Writing Studio
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016     Views: 62

When you click on the "Findit" button and see a message that says we do not have online access look a few lines down for the link that says "Faculty and Extended Ed students only." Click on that to place an ILLiad request. We will scan the article and email you when it is available on your ILLiad account. 

Below is a video demonstrating the process.