Answered By: Elizabeth Stephan
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2018     Views: 415

We do not give tax advice.

However, tax advice is being given by WWU students as well as members of the community through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. VITA is sponsored by Western’s Beta Alpha Psi and Accounting Society and provide free assistance with preparation of "non-business, personal income taxes during this period, including free e-filing of tax returns."

More information can be found at the Beta Alpha Psi website. Check their website for updates and dates for tax assistance beginning in February. 

Bellingham Public Library (BPL) and the local AARP Foundation offers tax help through their Tax Aid program in Bellingham at the First Congressional Church. For more details and a schedule, see BPL's Tax Aid page.

The library is no longer providing print copies of tax forms. You can find current forms on the IRS website or at Some forms are available at the Bellingham Public Library. 

Live Chat

Get Help