Answered By: Gabe [Research & Writing Studio] Last Updated: Jul 02, 2018 Views: 879
You can set your browser to have Google Scholar link to full text articles in Western databases from any computer you use. You will see either a "Findit! @ WWU" link at the bottom of the citation or a "Full Text @ WWU" option next to the title. If you are using Google Scholar from a campus computer it should automatically recognize you as a Western user.
To set up Google Scholar for off-campus access:
- Go to http://scholar.google.com/
- Click on the Settings link in the upper left hand corner drop-down menu.
- Click on "Library Links".
- Search for Western Washington University in the box that comes up.
- Check the box next to Western Washington University Libraries - Findit!@Western Libraries.