- Learning Commons, Wilson 2: Student services (Research & Writing Studio, Tutoring Center, STC & more), Zoe’s Café and space for group work.
- Wilson 3: Noise from below is evident. Quiet collaboration, small study groups & solo study for those who don't mind a little noise.
- Murmurs & Whispers, Wilson 4 wings: Mostly quiet study but feel free to quietly ask your study partner for occasional help. Respect those working around you. And, turn off the phone!
- Silence! Wilson 4 Central & 5th Floor: Contemplative spaces and extreme quiet for those that demand it.
- Group Study Rooms: Reserve a group study room and check-out keys at the Circulation Desk on Haggard Hall second floor.
Answered By: Gabe [Research & Writing Studio] Last Updated: Dec 20, 2017 Views: 905
Answered By: Gabe [Research & Writing Studio]
Last Updated: Dec 20, 2017 Views: 905
Western Libraries provides a wide variety of study environments. As you move to the upper floors of Wilson side of the library the quieter you’ll find it. Here’s a brief guide to what you can expect on each floor: