Answered By: Rob Lopresti
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2018     Views: 3900

According to the WWU Student Business Office tax credit webpage: "You can get the information by logging into Web4U. Just check your Student Account Online page and a link is provided in the 1098-T section."

Please note that Western Libraries is not able to view or support your access to these tax documents. Please contact the Student Business Office for that support.

Live Chat

Get Help

Related Topics