Answered By: Gabe Gossett Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016 Views: 47
Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016 Views: 47
For a more detailed answer see the video below.
Step by step:
- On the first page of the document double-click in the header area at the top of the page
- Choose the option for a different header on the first page
- Add the option for a plain page number in the upper right corner
- Add your running head in all capitals preceded by the phrase "Running head:" For example, Running head: WESTERN LIBRARIES IS THE BEST (Note: if you write the running head first and then add page numbers you may find that your header text disappears)
- On the next page do the same steps 1-4, but simply omit the phrase "Running head:"