Answered By: Gabe [Research & Writing Studio]
Last Updated: Dec 18, 2017     Views: 109

If you are a researcher in an off-campus degree program, you can place a request to have the book mailed to you via OneSearch. To do this make sure to log in and choose the "Mail to Distance Ed. User" option when requesting an item. We will send the book to the address you are registered with WWU under. 

Requesting books to be mailed to an off-campus user:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3