Answered By: Michelle Circulation Last Updated: Feb 22, 2016 Views: 305
Western Libraries uses the WWU Cashnet system for online payments. The online payment system is not directly connected to your library account, so you need to know ahead of time how much you need to pay. Please note too that payments can be made in-person, by phone, and by mailed check as well.
Please follow these steps in order to pay your Library Fines & Fees:
Visit the OneSearch > My Account > Fines & Fees page to determine amount of your fine or fee.
- Step 1: Go to OneSearch My Account page to view your fines and fees.
- Step 2: Determine the amount of your fine or fee.
Visit the Cashnet Library Fines & Fees Payment Page
- Step 1: Go to the Cashnet Payment Page to initiate payment of library fines.
- Step 2: Enter the amount from your OneSearch My Account page into the relevant box.
- Step 3: Follow the instructions to complete transaction
**IMPORTANT NOTE** Holds on registration will not be lifted automatically, and may take up to 24 hours for holds to be lifted.