Answered By: Gabe, Research & Writing Studio Last Updated: May 14, 2018 Views: 12
Sometimes access to subscription databases or individual articles does not work as it should. This can be for any number of reasons, but it is usually a technical problem. Whenever you are not able to access a library resource please take a moment to report the issue so we know to fix it.
It helps if you can let us know as much of the following information as possible, by sending us an email or clicking on the live chat, when reporting access problems:
- Which resource are you using that is not working as expected? (eg. OneSearch, Web of Science, etc.)
- Are you on campus or off?
- What kind of computer operating system and browser are you using? (eg. on a Mac while using Firefox)
- When did it happen?
- How would you describe the problem? If you have an error message, please share that too.
- Do you have any immediate information needs, such as an article that you need to get access to, that we might be able to help out with in the short term as we work to address the issue?