Answered By: Clarissa Mansfield
Last Updated: Jul 20, 2016     Views: 85


WWU faculty can place materials on course reserve to support classroom assignments at any time. Many items are eligible for course reserve

  • Any format, including print, media, and online

  • All Wilson and Music Library Materials

  • Full text articles from licensed electronic databases

  • Instructor's personal copies of books and other materials

  • Paper and scanned copies of material meeting Fair Use guidelines

For more information on course reserves see 


Live Chat

Get Help

Related Topics