Answered By: Clarissa Mansfield
Last Updated: Apr 21, 2023     Views: 167

Please submit your request using the Course Reserves request form and a fair use determination will be made. In some cases Western Libraries can digitize entire books, or can provide electronic access to entire journals.

You can also learn more about fair use on the Copyright Services page.

Phone: (360) 650-7593