Answered By: Julene Sodt Last Updated: Oct 24, 2019 Views: 9265
Answered By: Julene Sodt
Last Updated: Oct 24, 2019 Views: 9265
View Your Print Balance in MyWestern
- Log in to MyWestern
- Click the Student tab
- Select Computer Account Information portlet
Cash Print Deposit Stations:
- Haggard Hall 1st floor - north hallway (near buses, away from Red Square)
- Haggard Hall 2nd floor - Main floor of the library near the Hacherl Research and Writing Studio
- Academic Instruction Center West - 3rd floor hall across from AW 308
Online Print Deposit:
Credit/debit card deposits ($5 to $40) may be added online at https://atus.wwu.edu/kb/how-add-print-funds. An additional transaction fee of $1 is charged.
- Will we be noted if our print quota reaches a certain amount?
- There are no email notifications with your print quota, but every time you release a print job you should get a pop up window that informs you how much you have left on your print quota. Those are the only notifications you will get.
- As of 10-22-2019, we no longer use pccounterwebpay, but Buy Now: https://pcounterwd.eis.wwu.edu/WebDeposit
This links comes from the ATUS "How to Add Print Funds Page" (https://atus.wwu.edu/kb/how-add-print-funds)