Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Jan 24, 2020     Views: 156

Tax Forms

We no longer have print copies of tax forms (neither does Bellingham Public Library. You can find current forms on the IRS's US Tax Center.

Tax Advice

We do not give tax advice.

However, Tax advice is usually provided by by WWU students as well as members of the community through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. VITA is sponsored by Western’s Beta Alpha Psi and Accounting Society and provide free assistance with preparation of "non-business, personal income taxes during this period, including free e-filing of tax returns." Check their website for possible updates.

More information can be found at the Beta Alpha Psi website. Check their website for updates and dates for tax assistance beginning in February. 

The local AARP Foundation offers tax help through their Tax Aid program in Bellingham at the First Congressional Church. For more details, see the Bellingham Public Library's Tax Filing Assistance page