Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Jul 03, 2019     Views: 125

Yes. If you have a school ID you may get guest scholar access to use our computers. If you do not have a school ID you may still use our community access computers with another form of ID for one hour (renewable for up to 3 hours per day).  

In order to get a user name and password to use the computers speak with a staff member at the Circulation Desk in Haggard Hall on the second floor. Guest scholar passes are distributed at the discretion of library staff and cannot be issued by student employees. To ensure you can get a pass from one of the staff present please call Circulation in advance (at 360-650-3084).

Guest scholar access will be good until midnight of the day it is issued. If you need to get access other days you will need to get another login and password.