Answered By: Gabe Gossett Last Updated: Jun 17, 2019 Views: 520
Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2019 Views: 520
Yes. you can print from your laptop and other mobile devices, including phones and tablets, by going to https://evprint.wwu.edu.
Once there, follow these instructions from ATUS:
- Log into evprint.wwu.edu using your Universal ID and password
- On the My Print Jobs tab, click Browse to select the file to print, then click Open
- Click Next to upload the document to the EveryonePrint system
- Optional - Click Advanced to:
- print more than 1 copy
- a range of pages
- choose single-sided printing
Note: Printing to a black and white printer costs $0.05 per page. Printing to a color printer costs $0.25 per page even if you select "print in black/white..."
- When you are ready to print: Select the printer and click the green PRINT button.
- Once to get to the printer location, sign in to the Web Release page to print your job: https://stuprint.wwu.edu/release/