Answered By: Gabe Gossett Last Updated: Feb 25, 2020 Views: 87
Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Feb 25, 2020 Views: 87
You can find links to log in to your library accounts in the upper right corner of the library homepage. If you want to check on a request for an item that is within the library collection take the following steps:
- Start at the Libraries homepage
- Click on the "Accounts" tab in the upper right hand corner then select "Renew Materials"
- Choose Renew WWU Libraries Materials / Access your library record
- Log in using your universal ID and password
- You will then be view the materials you requested via Summit or WWU. Please log into your ILLiad account to view the status of your ILLiad requests.
If this does not adequately answer your question, library staff will be happy to help you. You can contact us using the information and links to the right.