Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2018     Views: 86

U.S. federal government documents are located on the second level of Haggard Hall in the southeast corner of the building near the Student Technology Center.  Washington state and Canadian government documents are on the third floor, directly above the U.S. federal publications.

If you are having trouble finding a document please ask for help at the Information Desk or Research Consultation Desk in Wilson 2.