Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Oct 11, 2018     Views: 772


Edens Hall Administrative Offices,Suite 108; just around the corner from the Housing Cashier window. (Edens Hall is located just north of Old Main at the north end of campus.)

You can call the Western Card Office at 360-650-7414, email them at  or visit the Western Card Office website for information about their services.


  • Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. while school is in session, including summer session.
  • The Office is closed for all University holidays.
  • Please call for an appointment during non-session hours.

Live Chat

Related Topics