Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016     Views: 943

The normal location to get your ID is in Edens Hall on the north end of campus.  The Western Card Office is in suite 108 just around the corner from the housing cashier window.  You can call the Western Card Office at 360-650-7414 or email .


  • Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. while school is in session, including summer session.
  • The office is closed for all university holidays.
  • Please call for an appointment during non-session hours.

During late summer and early fall the office temporarily moves to Wilson Library 165 in order to accommodate the influx of new students.  The office is not accessible from inside the library, you must enter from the outside. Room 165 is on the west end of the Wilson Library building facing High Street, directly across from the Performing Arts Center. If you have any questions please call 360-650-7414.

Special Hours:

  • July 21st-25th 8am-5pm
  • August 1st-18th 8am-5pm

Live Chat