Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2016     Views: 861

A new Student Bus Pass is encoded on the Student Western ID card each Academic Year and Summer Quarter.  In order to have your Academic Year bus pass encoded onto your card bring your Western ID card to Fall Bus Pass Distribution, September 12 - 23, 2011, in Wilson Library 165 (enter from outside of the main part of the library).  Both new and returning students must have their card newly encoded with a bus pass each fall.  It does not automatically activate, even if a student has had a pass in a previous academic year. The academic year bus pass is valid for use beginning September 12.

Live Chat

Related Topics