Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Feb 25, 2020     Views: 43

Your Western ID is your library card and can be used at any of our checkout desks or self checkout stations. If you are not affiliated with the university and want to get a card through the Whatcom One Card program visit the circulation desk on the second level of Haggard Hall to get your one card set up. You will need: a valid picture ID, your Whatcom County or Bellingham public library card, and a recent piece of mail with your current address.