Answered By: Ruth Steele
Last Updated: Dec 19, 2017     Views: 56

Archival collections and other resources at the Center for Pacific Northwest Studies are available to use at the Goltz-Murray Archives Building, but do not circulate. Please visit the CPNWS website or contact us directly ( or 360 650 7747) to find out how to access or obtain copies of records.