Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2023     Views: 103

You Western ID is your library card and you should be able to check out materials as soon as it is issued.

If you are not a WWU student, staff, or faculty member you may get a library card by visiting the Circulation Desk on the second level of Haggard Hall in the library. Bring a library card from any other library in Whatcom County, photo ID, and we will issue you a public access card. Follow the link below for more information about the Whatcom One Card program.