Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016     Views: 94

If a professor needs to put copyrighted material on reserve for a class he or she should

The library will contact the publisher, request permission, and put the work on the course's Canvas page.

If you are a student, contact the Copyright Coordinator.

Live Chat

Related Topics