Answered By: Gabe [Research & Writing Studio]
Last Updated: Feb 25, 2020     Views: 65

Absolutely! As a distance student you can use our ILLiad system to request print articles that we will scan and post to your ILLiad account for viewing. Usually students will find articles indexed in one of our databases, click the Findit button to see if we have access to it, and are told that Western only has it in print. When you get that message you should also get a link that says it is for faculty and extended education students only. Follow that link to ILLiad, where you can fill out the form (if it does not fill out for you) and place your request. Once we have scanned and posted the article to your account we will send a message to your Western email letting you know.

See the video below or use the following link to see how to request materials through ILLiad