Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Feb 25, 2020     Views: 64

Yes! As long as you are associated with WWU as a student, faculty, or staff member you can place a request to have a video held for you. If you are a student you may have the video held for you at the circulation desk. If you are faculty you may have it send to your department office. Use the request button in the catalog to place a hold on the video you want.