Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016     Views: 398

You should contact the Registrar's Office for replacement diplomas. You may order a replacement diploma by filling out the Diploma Replacement Form. All replacements will be using the current design. There is a charge for replacement diplomas.

If you have any questions please contact the Registrar’s Office at (360) 650-3701


Comments (1)

  1. Diploma Replacements are currently $45.
    by Emily on Sep 18, 2015

Live Chat

Related Topics