Answered By: Jon Dillon Last Updated: Jul 23, 2018 Views: 57
Answered By: Jon Dillon
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2018 Views: 57
The Hacherl Research-Writing Studio is a great place to go for any questions related to research, writing, or reading. Here are a few ways to get into contact with studio assistants and/or pros:
- Visit the Studio in person. It is located on the second floor of Haggard Hall up the spiral stairs, and across from the Circulation Desk.
- Chat with a studio assistant or pro during open hours (posted on the studio webpage linked above).
- Text a question to 360-797-5910.
Other services offered:
- Use an online form to send a draft for feedback. You can send in a draft (or even a vague outline!) and receive written or video feedback within 48 hours.
- You can also browse through many online guides and resources for all steps of the research & writing process.