Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: May 12, 2017     Views: 96

The library can assist faculty and staff with the process of requesting permission for course material use via course reserves requests

You may also directly contact the copyright owner or distributor, if you like. However, the Library has systems in place to do this for you.

If you have questions about how to request the use of copyrighted materials outside of the a course, please contact Western's Copyright Coordinator.

Live Chat

Related Topics