Answered By: Hacherl Research & Writing Studio
Last Updated: Dec 19, 2017     Views: 37

The Western Libraries will loan circulating materials to just about any public, academic or business/law library. We prefer that requests be submitted to us using OCLC WorldShare ILL (our symbol is XFF) however if you are not an OCLC subscriber we can create a web account for your library that can be used to make requests from us. Below is the link to our Borrowing Library page. It will answer your specific questions about fees, loan periods, etc.


Live Chat

Related Topics