Answered By: Gabe [Research & Writing Studio] Last Updated: Feb 25, 2020 Views: 113
Western Libraries will cover the cost of sending books to students, faculty, and staff in Extended Education or Outreach Education programs off the main Bellingham campus. We can only send the books to your home address, as shown in your Web4U account. You will need to cover the cost of shipping the book back, or find a way for the book to get back to Western Libraries by asking someone you know going to Bellingham or dropping it off at one of our Orbis-Cascade Alliance partner libraries.
Here are instructions:
- Sign In: Make sure you are signed into OneSearch first. If you didn't sign in when you first did your search, use the link in the upper right hand corner.
- Request: Click on the "Request Options" tab for the book you want.
- WWU Copy: Click on the link that says "Request" or it may also say "Request WWU Copy."
- Location: Under Pickup Location choose "Mail to Distance Ed. User"
- Finalize: Click the request button.