Answered By: Gabe Gossett Last Updated: Dec 29, 2017 Views: 115
Answered By: Gabe Gossett
Last Updated: Dec 29, 2017 Views: 115
Welcome! The Western Libraries and Learning Commons is here to support your academic work.
Top things to know about
- The staff and faculty in the Libraries and Learning Commons are here to support you! Don't hesitate to ask when you have a question.
- Silent study spaces are on the upper floors and the main level is for collaborative work.
- Your student ID is your library card.
- Most of our resources, including articles, books, and support services, are available online.
Research and Writing
- The Research & Writing Studio provides personal and group support for writing and research.
- We provide discipline-specific research guides.
- You can request to meet with a librarian for your major or area of interest - individually or as a group.
- Brush up on your skills at your own pace using the LIT tutorial
- The Student Technology Center offers support and training for most common stypes of software.
- You can check out a laptop and other equipment for a few hours.
- Poster printing, in addition to other types of printing, is available.
- There are numerous informal spaces to connect with classmates and friends, including Zoes' Cafe, the Skybridge, and open spaces with mobile chairs and tables you can arrange as needed.
- We offer several ways to Ask Us for assistance with all your information needs.