Answered By: Pippa [Research & Writing Studio] Last Updated: Jun 19, 2020 Views: 2
There are lots of options for connecting with us online, so choose your favorite!
- If you want to talk to a Studio Assistant in real-time:
- you can access the Studio's online chat
- drop into our Zoom meeting
- Or text a question to 360-797-5910.
- If you'd rather not talk directly to someone, or if you like to get things done late at night:
- You can send us a draft, a rough outline, or just a set of questions and within 48 hours we'll send back an email or screencast with feedback and strategies for you to try.
You can also access the Studio's learning resources, request accommodations we don't have yet, request a partner to work with, apply to work with us for the coming year, or just hang out in our online study space.
Check current open hours and access everything at wwu.edu/rws.