Answered By: Pippa [Research & Writing Studio]
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2020     Views: 12

We usually have Studio Assistants who study these subjects and who are trained to support the specialized research, reading, and writing that goes on in these subjects. However, if you are looking for tutors for more subject-specific knowledge and skills, please contact the Tutoring Center or your specific department. You can also ask us and we’ll help you figure out where to go!

For example, we aren't the right place to help you statistically analyze the results of your toxicology survey, but we can help with planning the research project, writing a proposal for it, and conveying your findings effectively in written, spoken, and visual formats.